Terms & Conditions
This Services Agreement (the "Agreement") is between you (“you” or “your” or “user”) and GLIIST, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, d/b/a “GUESTSNOW” (“Guestsnow” or “website” or “site” or “we” or “us”) and contains the terms of service (“Terms”) that govern and apply to your access and use of www.Guestsnow.com (the “Site”) and Guestsnow’ event services available via Guestsnow’ site and Guestsnow’ mobile apps, including all of the services available on or through the Site or otherwise provided by us (including our application programming interfaces), and all of our mobile applications, including without limitation, GUESTSNOW app (collectively, the “Applications”) (collectively, the “Service” or “Services”). By accessing or using our Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions described in these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions, do not use our Service.
If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization meaning that you have the authority to bind that organization to these terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization.
USE OF SERVICES
Guestsnow grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display its service (“Account”) subject to the Terms herein on any machine(s) or device(s) on which you are the primary user; in each case (a) in compliance with these Terms, and (b) to the extent permitted under all applicable laws and regulations (foreign and domestic). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall not, and shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) copy, modify, reproduce, translate, localize, port or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the Service or Content (as defined below); (ii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of all or any part of the Service; (iii) rent, lease, resell, distribute, use the Service for timesharing, service bureau, or otherwise exploit the Service in any unauthorized manner; (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on or in the Service or Content; (v) engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service; or (vi) engage in any fraudulent activity or activity that facilitates fraud. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Our Service may change from time to time and/or we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or features within the Service), possibly without prior notice to you. Certain features of our Service may be subject to additional terms or conditions, which will be posted with those features. Guestsnow retains the exclusive right without obligation to introduce, discontinue or reintroduce any services or features at its discretion.
FEES AND PAYMENT
Guestsnow may offer a free version of the Service for the user on a trial basis or with limited functionality; otherwise the Service requires a payment. If you sign-up for a paid Service, you agree to the following:
- Regardless of whether or not you use the Service, You agree to pay all subscription and/or membership fees, connect time charges, surcharges, applicable taxes and other charges you incur regarding your use of the Service. Guestsnow will charge you in accordance with the plan you choose. You are responsible to pay all charges associated with the Service, including, without limitation, cellular service, data charges, telephone and computer equipment necessary to access the Service to avoid a disconnection from the Service or a termination of your account.
- In the event of a breach of security, you will remain financially liable for any unauthorized use of your account with Guestsnow until you notify Guestsnow in writing by sending an email message to support@Guestsnow.com
- Guestsnow reserves the right to increase fees, surcharges, subscription plans and/or membership fees or to institute new fees at any time for any reason, provided, however that whenever possible, Guestsnow will give you reasonable notice of such change. Guestsnow may reduce these fees at any time without notice to you. If your account is terminated or canceled, no part of any fees paid is refundable and any credits to your account is not convertible to cash or other form of credit.
- You authorize Guestsnow to charge using your selected payment method, for all applicable fees. Guestsnow may also periodically authorize your credit card in anticipation of account or related charges. All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
- Chargeback Waiver: All references to a “chargeback” refer to a full or partial reversal of a credit/debit card charge placed by Guestsnow. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed and you waive the right to chargeback or the like. If you feel that your credit/debit card was used fraudulently on Guestsnow, please contact us for immediate resolution. You agree that you will not chargeback any amount charged to your credit/debit card on this site.
You hereby agree to the terms and limitations of the Subscription Plans as set forth in your account. In the event that you downgrade or terminate your subscription plan, the current plan will remain active until the next billing cycle or the currently subscribed for event has ended, as the case may be. Thereafter you will be downgraded to the lower tier (or free) subscription plan, as applicable.
Guestsnow explicitly agrees not to share any details of your uploaded data (e.g. details of the subscriber, names and contact details of any guests) (all such data together the "Guest Lists") with any third party except if you subscribe to some additional Feature(s)/Service(s), previously known as add-on Services where limited data sharing is necessary in order to provide the additional Service. By using the Service, you agree to import, store, access and otherwise use only data that you have obtained with permission from the holders/owners of such specific data.
Through the Services, Guestsnow provides a simple and quick means for registered users who are event organizers, planners and charitable organizations (“Organizers”) to create event registration, speaker profile, organizer profile, fundraising and other webpages related to their events, to promote those pages and events to visitors or browsers on the Services and to sell tickets and registrations (or issue free registrations), solicit donations and sell merchandise related to those events to users who wish to make purchases, registrations or donations from or to such events (including to free events) (“Attendees”). We refer to Organizers, Attendees and other visitors and browsers of the Services collectively as “Users” or “you.”
In order to access and use Guestsnow, you will need to register and create an account (your “Account”). By creating an Account, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. When creating an Account, you may be required to provide certain personal information about yourself and will establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about your Account. You also agree to the following:
- When creating an Account, don’t:
- provide any false personal information to us (including a false username or email address) or create any account for anyone other than yourself without such other person’s permission;
- use a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- use a username that is subject to rights of another person without appropriate authorization;
- or use a username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise in bad taste.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the Service that violates our Terms. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Account, and agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for activities that occur under your Account.
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and are wholly responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Guestsnow of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to account ownership, you agree that Guestsnow shall be the sole arbiter of such dispute in its sole discretion and that Guestsnow’s decision (which may include termination or suspension of any account subject to dispute) shall be final and binding on all parties.
- You agree that you will not use the Service for any illegal or unethical purpose, event, goal; nor in a manner related thereto.
- Guestsnow shall not at any time or for any purpose be deemed as the publisher or speaker of any information or communication initiated or made by you.
Our Service allows you to store lists of contact information, create email and invitation messages, upload photos, publish event information, and otherwise make available certain information, images, videos, text, links and/or other content (“Content”).
In any capacity in which you use Guestsnow, you understand that you are liable for all Content, in whatever form, that you provide or otherwise make available to or through the Service. You agree not to use the Service to:
- directly or indirectly disparage, damage or impugn the personal, professional or commercial reputation of any legal or natural person. You are responsible for your own actions and statements;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- violate CANSPAM;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Guestsnow representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content related to the sale or provision of goods and services other than the sale or provision of tickets and registrations to events listed on the Service and other goods and services being sold or provided in conjunction with such events; upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to otherwise interact with the Services in a manner not permitted by these Terms or expressly authorized by Guestsnow;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law or regulation (foreign or domestic), including without limitation (a) regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange (e.g., the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ) and (b) laws and regulations (foreign or domestic) regarding the sale of tickets (including without limitation with respect to licensure requirements, maximums or limits on ticket prices, etc.);
- collect credit card number, expiration date or CSC code or any other credit card information;
- collect social security number, financial account number, drivers' license number, information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, or other sensitive information required to be encrypted under applicable laws or for which disclosure is required in case of a data breach without first obtaining Guestsnow’s prior written consent; or stalk or otherwise harass any person or entity.
You acknowledge that Guestsnow does not pre-screen your Content or Third Party Content in connection with the Service, but that Guestsnow and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, alter, edit, or remove any of your Content, in whole or in part. You acknowledge and agree that Guestsnow may preserve your Content and account information and may also disclose your Content and account information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any of your Content violates the rights of third parties; and/or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Guestsnow, its users and/or the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and/or changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Guestsnow and its employees, licensors, independent contractors, providers, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the "Affiliates"), from and against (a) any and all liability and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the foregoing Terms, representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs; (b) your breach of any applicable local, state, provincial, national or other law, rule or regulation or the rights of any third party; (c) your improper use of the Services; and/or (d) in the case of Organizers, your events or the fact that Guestsnow was providing Services with respect to those events, provided that in the case of (d), this indemnification shall not apply to the extent that the Claim arises out of Guestsnow’ negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Guestsnow reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of Guestsnow.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES/DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- YOU AGREE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GUESTSNOW HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- GUESTSNOW MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU, OR EVENTS ATTENDED, THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THE SERVICE ITSELF (OR ANY PART THEREOF), WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (E) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED;
- GUESTSNOW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY BEFORE, DURING AND/OR AFTER AN EVENT, EVEN IF GUESTSNOW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES;
Guestsnow cannot function if it were held responsible for the actions or inactions of different Attendees, Organizers and/or third parties both on and off the Services. Therefore, as an inducement to Guestsnow permitting you to access and use the Services, you hereby agree to release Guestsnow, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, agents, partners and employees from all damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise), losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes between you and third parties (including other Users) in connection with the Services or any event listed on the Services. In addition, you waive any applicable law or statute, which says, in substance:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE RELEASED PARTY."
- The material and content accessible from this site, and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or otherwise controlled by Guestsnow (the “Guestsnow Content”) is the proprietary information of Guestsnow or the party that provided or licensed the Guestsnow Content to Guestsnow, whereby such providing party retains all right, title, and interest in the Guestsnow Content. Guestsnow Content is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation.
- Use of the Service beyond the scope of authorized access granted to you by Guestsnow immediately terminates said permission or license or your Account. In order to collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display or make derivative use of the Service or any Guestsnow Content made available via the Service for other purposes not stated herein, you must first obtain a license from Guestsnow.
- Although Guestsnow does not claim ownership of content that its users or third parties post or submit and are subsequently posted, by submitting and/or posting Content to any area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Guestsnow an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Guestsnow shall bear no liability in part or in whole for any infringement it may occasion in exercise of its foregoing rights.
- The Service may contain Content belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Content is not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Guestsnow, and you agree that we are not responsible for any Third Party Content posted on or available through the Service. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use of any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Guestsnow.
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any Guestsnow Content made available in connection with the Service infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the Content be removed, or access to it blocked.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Guestsnow's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Agent”), at info@Guestsnow.com and/or with our Designated Agent to Receive Notification of claims of Infringement registered with the US Copyright Office.
Attention: Copyright Agent
GLIIST, LLC d/b/a GUESTSNOW
To be effective the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
- Identify the material on the Guestsnow site that you claim is infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, with enough detail and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate it on the website;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on our site.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Guestsnow will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, Guestsnow will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
Guestsnow may terminate this Agreement at any time upon notice. Guestsnow reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate the Services in whole or in part, without notice, with respect to any breach or threatened breach of these Terms. If Guestsnow terminates your account pursuant to this Section, Guestsnow reserves the right to deny access to the Service in whole or in part, including, without limitation, removing your data from the Guestsnow server, and to refuse to provide the Service to you following such termination.
MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT
Guestsnow has the right to modify this Agreement. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting on the Guestsnow website that is reflected by the “Last Updated” date of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Guestsnow Service following notice of any modification to this Agreement shall be conclusively deemed an acceptance of all such modification(s).
The following statement explains our policy regarding the personal information we collect about you. From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself in order to receive or use the Service on our Site. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Guestsnow to provide you with the Service. Guestsnow takes your privacy very seriously. Guestsnow does not sell or rent your contact information to other people. At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser.
From time-to-time, Guestsnow may also engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals who visit Guestsnow's websites.
For more information about opting out of the Google Ads Setting, click here
- No Partnership: You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Guestsnow as a result of this agreement or use of Guestsnow Service.
- Governing Law: The formation, construction, performance and enforcement of this Agreement shall be governed solely in accordance with the laws of the state of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions or the conflict of law provisions of any other jurisdiction. In the event of a dispute arising out of this Agreement, the parties’ specifically consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state and federal courts of New York. The parties hereby waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses available to them and further consent to service of process in accordance with the Laws of the State of California.
- Severability: Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid or enforceable provision.
Last updated: June 6th, 2016