Option 1: Under Email Management
1. You go to Upcoming Events and click on Email Management icon.
2. It will redirect you to this page and you can see which invites are delivered or opened. You can also sort guests and search guests.
Option 2: Under RSVP List
1. Go to Upcoming Events --> go to the event you want to check --> Click on Edit icon
2. Click on the Guest tab
3. When you are at the Guest page, click on the Edit button of the RSVP mailing list you want to track the delivery & open status
4. When you are on the RSVP editor page, click on Pending tab to go check on your RSVP invite delivery status & open status
You can keep on adding new guests to the list and sending the RSVP invites and confirmation emails without resending to the same guests that have received the RSVP invite or confirmation email.
1. Go to Email Management --> click the Updates tab
2. Type in any updates that you would like the guests to know in the text box
3. Select the guest list you want to send the updates to by checking the box next to the list then click SEND button
1. Go to Email Management --> click the Follow Up/Thank You tab
2. Enter email subject
3. Type any notes in the text box that you would like to send the guests who attended the event (who got checked-in)
4. Select the guest list you want to send the Follow Up/Thank You emails to by checking the box next to the list then click SEND button