There are 3 ways to add or delete guests from an event:
To add more guests to a guest list under Guest List Management, you first need to make sure the guest list is linked to the event, otherwise neither the list nor the guests will be associated with the event come check-in time. To do so:
1. Click on the Edit icon next to the list that you wish to edit.
2. On the Edit Guest List page, you can either upload an Excel or .csv spreadsheet, copy/paste your guests in the text box, or manually enter names, one per line.
3. Remember to click Save once you are done!
To add or remove guests directly from the Event page, follow these steps:
1. Go to Upcoming Events and click on the Edit icon next to the event.
2. Click on the Guests section to view your guest lists.
3. Click on the Edit icon next to the list that you wish to edit.
4. On the Edit Guest List page, you can add or delete the guests you need.
5. Remember to click Save once you are done!
1. Under Upcoming Events, click on the event for which you want to update the guest list.
2. Tap on Add Guests.
3. Type in guest names, one per line, and add how many +1 or +2 they can bring next to each name.
4. Choose which guest list they should be added to, and add optional notes, e.g. company name, in the Notes section.
5. Hit the check mark to save.